Viscose rugs are a cheaper alternative to original silk rugs that can get pricey and may be more difficult to come across. While they allow you to enjoy features similar to silk carpeting, including beautiful designs, a special shimmer, and incredible softness, viscose rugs also come with a series of downfalls. Among them, the weakness of their fibers and the inability to have them cleaned at home, using simple washing and vacuuming methods.
The Rug Cleaning NYC team specializes in tackling the entire range of viscose rug cleaning services that you cannot handle on your own, ranging from washing, vacuuming, removing spots, or applying a protective product that can expand the rug’s lifespan.
Get in touch with us and let us schedule a cleaning job with our trained and experienced viscose rug cleaners in NY and save you precious time, energy, and money.
What to Expect From Us
We only hire cleaning technicians who have undergone advanced IICRC certifications, which means they are up-to-date with the latest and most efficient area rug cleaning procedures and protocols. They have studied the history of viscose rugs, their manufacturing process, their vulnerabilities and weaknesses and the best assessment and cleaning methods for them.
This means they know just how to handle a dirty or stained viscose rug that you cannot tackle on your own through the following specialized services:
- viscose carpet assessments
- stain removal, including liquid spots and pet urine
- color bleeding tests
- dry vacuuming
- the application of fabric protectors
If you are not sure what any of these techniques means or what they would do to your vulnerable art silk rugs, feel free to give us a call and allow us to have everything further explained to you in detail.
Residential and Commercial Viscose Rug Cleaners
Whether you own one or several viscose rugs covering your floors or decorating you walls at home or at the commercial space you are running, the daily foot traffic could wreak havoc on it. The same goes for the pollutants and humidity in the air and any accidental spilling that may occur. This means that maintenance and periodical cleaning is necessary, but should be handled with a lot of care.
We are your go-to experts in cleaning all types of bamboo, rayon, banana, or art silk carpets with high precision and the safest practices in the industry. We have carefully studied the regenerative cellulose that is part of the viscose fibers and we know how fragile it is and how easily it can deteriorate under the action of water, moisture, heat, or powerful pulling action during vacuuming. We can assist you with efficient and reliable solutions that will keep the damage to a minimum and prolong the lifespan of your precious rugs for as long as possible. Please keep in mind that the average lifespan of a viscose rug is around 70 stretching cycles, while a wool rug can withstand approximately 10,000 pulling and stretching attempts.
It is critical for the viscose rug cleaning service that you will hire to be able to offer safe and efficient solutions that will clean the rugs, while minimizing the potential damages and risks. Here is what we can do for you:
- We never use heat, fire, or large amounts of water when cleaning viscose rugs. This means that we will avoid any unfortunate incidents that could be caused by the flammable properties of viscose by never putting your rugs anywhere near a source of fire. We also steer clear from steam cleaning and hot water washing and we mostly focus on low moisture washing methods that will preserve the fibers in their original state. The smaller amount of water we will use, the safer the entire process will be and the smaller the risk of staining.
- We know how to prevent staining and yellowing. Viscose carpets that get into contact with water are prone to turn yellow or brown, especially when the water sits on them for a longer period of time without being tackled, such as during a longer washing cycle, when the carpet is exposed to a lot of humidity, or during a home flood.
- Our technicians can keep your rugs clear from mildew. Mildew and mold are additional problems that viscose rugs often times confront with. Our experts only work with the most efficient and secure cleaning and washing protocols that will considerably limit the risk of mildew. Drying is extremely important here and it should be done right after the grooming is completed.
- We use low-power vacuuming to prevent fiber pulling issues. Fiber and loose strand pulling are additional problems that viscose rug owners are prone to confront with during regular vacuuming at home. We only use low-power vacuuming procedures that allow us to prevent these incidents, as well as fiber shedding and rug breaking.
Affordable Viscose Carpet Cleaning Prices
To find out more about our services or what we can do for your particular viscose rugs, feel free to give us a call. We will be more than happy to discuss all our possible approaches with you and provide you with a transparent and fully comprehensive price quote. We charge some of the most affordable viscose rug cleaning NY prices and we would be delighted to help you thoroughly clean your beloved rugs and prolong their lifespan at a fraction of the cost of replacement.